I don't know whether or not you have heard of Martiel
but she is amazing!!!!
Her knowledge is vast and she is fantastic at sharing it with you.
By signing up for her course you are not
just signing up to an online course you are signing up
to help, support and a community.
Martiel was kind enough to ask me to
review part of her online course - The Blissful Blogging Program.
This is only part of her blogging program
as she is giving you the WHOLE package.
The Academy is a program for artists who:
Want to build an online business with a steady income.
Need personalized attention and community support to help them navigate the process.
Want to be creative full-time and need more traffic, followers and customers!
Martiel hasn't missed anything out and everything is clear and step-by-step.
I have been a blogger for quite a while but just sort of jumped in.
It became clear straight from the off that I would be learning so much
on this course.
The course takes you through step-by-step how to set-up your blog
and how to customize it.
Not only are you shown how to do this on blogger you
are also shown how to do it on WordPress.
Don't worry you can choose which video you want to watch.
All the code you require is supplied for you
and Martiel talks and shows you how to customize this for your blog.
You can even follow the instructions whilst you are learning.
Just pause the video and do each bit in turn on your blog.
Don't worry if you get confused just post a question and
Martiel will be there to help you.
Not only that, there is also a community.
I found the course really easy to follow and have made lots of notes.
I was surprised how easy it is to customize your blog
once you know how to.
At every point I felt relaxed and at ease with everything that
you are being shown.
Martiel instills confidence in you that you can do it.
This part of the course is designed for new bloggers
but trust me if you aren't confident
at customizing your blog and adding templates,
buttons, lists and newsletters then you will love
this part of the course.
Maritel has made the course so that any level
of crafter, blogger, seller can get something from it.
I am sure following her guidelines you can increase
your sales, revenue and followers.
Martiel has so much knowledge that it's
great value for money!
If you do decided to sign up for the course:
You will learn…
- How to set up an online shop, listings, photos, etc.
- How to trust yourself and your instincts when it comes to selling what you make.
- Pricing strategies and formulas so you can be competitive online
- How to get people engaged in what you make and paying attention to what you say.
- How to use Social Media to ENERGIZE your marketing and transform your message.
- How to rekindle your passion for creativity.
- How to find your customer online, what to say and how to talk to them.
- How to build an online shop from scratch – no special skills required!
- How to start a blog and build a following that PAYS ATTENTION
- How to PROTECT your work online and offline.
- How to create graphics for your business without learning advanced graphic design software
- How to gain visibility for your brand using blogging.
- How to build a follower base of passionate fans
- Strategies for marketing your specific product to your specific audience
- How to create a winning newsletter
- How to overcome obstacles and set-backs positively
- How to use blogging to promote your business
- HTML for your blog and website – no special skills required!
- How to write listings that are enticing to your customers.
- How to use videography to promote your business.
- How to sell directly from Facebook, Twitter, Your Blog and more – no online shop needed.
- …and much, much, more!
designed to help you build your business and reach your goals.
As part of the course you also get 48 weekly live coaching sessions.
If you want any further information check out
I received access to the course to review.
However all opinions expressed are my own.
No monies were received in return for this review.