Yeah I've been working on my Tunisian Crochet Course
that I purchased from Craftsy.
I can not recommend this course enough.
If you crochet or knit and would like to learn Tunisian
I would say go for it.
This is where I started off.
Jennifer the instructor is fantastic.
She shows you clearly and in detail so you don't miss a thing.
Within the first 10 rows you are already able
to start off, complete:
- Tunisian Simple Stitch
- Tunisian Knit Stitch
- Tunisian Reverse Stitch
Jennifer gives you the confidence, hints and tips that will help you
to complete this project easily.
Now this is the first wash cloth that I finished.
I know lots of mistakes!
It's ok I tried again &
a lot less mistakes!!!!
It's just drying at the moment but I hope you agree it didn't turn out too bad.
I am really pleased with how quickly everything clicked.
This is only the first project in the course
so there will be more to come!
The Positives with a Craftsy Course:
- Fantastic Prices
- You can decide when you follow the course
- You can repeat the course as many times as you want.
- You can ask the instructor question and get help - including showing pictures.
- You can do one part of the course and come back when you are ready to do another.
- You can do the course in which ever order you want to.
- You can add notes to the videos so that you can go back to a specific point as many times as you want to.
Watched out for the next part of the course.
I will also be doing reviews on the other courses that I am studying at Craftsy: