Ozeri 4x3sport Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer
These days there is such a pressure to get fit and healthy.
To thing is some people don' have the time
but I think this is a fantastic way to make a difference to your life.
Being able to see the distance you walk or run
can push you that little bit extra.
Once you are able to see how many steps you have taken
you can make those little changes to do more.
Having a digital pedometer means
you can see how walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift
can make a big difference to your daily exercise.
This pedometer has a number of features:
- Records daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned and exercise time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- 3D Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position and unlike conventional pedometers, won't miss steps.
- New Steps2Target feature tracks and calculates your steps toward your daily target and graphical displays your progress.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with built-in memory for 30 days of activity. Also features a Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
- Used by professional athletes, the 4x3sport boasts a slim design that fits in any pocket and large easy to use buttons. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
I found the pedometer slightly too sensitive and it did record
a few moves where I was moving my leg rather than walking.
However the different options for carrying the pedometer are really useful.
It's small enough so you don't even notice it's in your pocket.
My husband is now using it to help him loose weight.
Each day he try's to walk even more at work and once he gets
home in the evening he has been taking the dog for a walk.
The pedometer is a really good incentive.
I received the product to review.
However all opinions expressed are my own.
Affiliate links are included on the post.
No monies were exchanged.