Thursday again already!
I hope you are having a good week and are looking forward to the weekend!
Before we start with Thursday's Handmade Love I would just
like to give a big thank you to:
Susan from Kittens with Mittens
She has very generously awarded me the:
I would like to say a big thank you to her for awarding to me!
Here are the conditions of The Versatile Blogger Award: –
Thank the person who gave you this award. – Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered.
Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I would like to nominate the following 15 bloggers:
- Meissa from Lazy Daisy
- Laura from Cute as a Button
- Laura from Made In Oxford
- PoetessWug from The Wug's Backyard Blogspot
- Cassie from Live. Laugh. Love
- Amy from While Wearing Heels
- Pretty Mades in a Row
- Amy from One Artsy Mama
- Kathleen from A Surprise Everytime
- HillyT from Hilly Town Blue
- Charlotte from My Family My Way
- Wonder Why Gal from Wisdom Begins In Wonder
- Tami from Tami's Amis & Other Creations
- Ambassador Crochet
- Ginny from Small Things
- I love my kindle (gadgets in general really)
- I knew my husband at 17 but we didn't finally get together till I was 29.
- I didn't learn to drive until I was 25.
- My brother has just got engaged.
- I love to drink coca cola and don't drink tea or coffee
- I am a fully trained massage therapist including Indian Head Massage
- My favorite Ice Cream is mint choc chip
Now I would like to let you know about a fantastic Giveaway!
Melissa from Lazy Daisy Crochet
has become a fantastic friend.
We may be thousands of miles away from each other
but cyber hugs can reach that far.
Melissa has reached over 100 followers so is having a giveaway
So go on over and join in!
This weeks theme is Owls
This is the owl hat that I designed & made
Now for some more homemade things
Click on each picture to take you
to the item/pattern:
Etsy Crochet Patterns
Ravlery Crochet Patterns:
Ravelry Free Patterns:
Now it's your turn to show off your homemade items.
You do not have to follow the theme
we just love seeing homemade things.
If possible can you put the button
on your post so that we can
let more people know about
Thursday's Homemade Love
<center><a href="http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank" title="Button">
<img alt="Button" src="http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/susand1408/ThursdayHandmadeLove.jpg" /></a><center>